Work permit obtainment for foreigners. It’s prolongation.
In Ukraine if a foreigner would like to be employed, he or she must obtain an appropriate permit. These requirements are established by article 42 of the Law of Ukraine «On Employment». According to the law, permission to employ foreign labor is issued by the State Employment Service of Ukraine. Getting it is essential also if a person would live to reside in Ukraine and obtain residence permit.
Required documents for work permit obtainment:
- Standart-issue application form;
- Notarized translation of a foreigner’s passport into Ukrainian;
- Copy of project labor agreement with a non-resident, certified by employer;
- document that authorizes our representetive to obtain a work permit signed by a foreigner.
- One coloured photo 3,5 /4,5
This is the main requirements and for some categories of foreigners more documents can be required
The term of work permit obtainment is 7 business days.
Sakharova street, 34/ office 8
phone number (+380)50 6157937